duminică, 12 iulie 2009

a million dollars week-end

Or at least this is how I feel it was after coming back from the first week-end I took for myself in almost 2 years. Living for AIESEC is an amaizing experience and very rewarding but it's not going to last for ever, while living with myself may take a while. In the last 2 days in Sinaia I got the chance to better understand myself and who I am, I got to see how the dots of my childhood experience are reflected in who I am today. I know the last posts where more about changes and theory about change rather than action. Somehow that's how I felt, I have passed trough a period in my lifetime where I was really great at telling people what and how to do but I forgot to experiment it for mysef.

I want to stop living in fear of what might happen if or what do other people think about that because I really don't want to reach 30 and wonder why I haven't tried certain things or to realize that what people thought about it is not that big of a deal and they don't care that much.

With this it starts and I will let time be the judge if I am able to make it happen how I really want and feel...

Niciun comentariu: