vineri, 20 noiembrie 2009

Proud of my team

During my AIESEC life I had the pleasure to work with 3 different teams. Every time it was a different and exciting experience. What is really exciting about changing teams is that every time you can start fresh, you can rediscover and challenge yourself within the team. However the more teams you change the least excited you are or trully apprecitate the gift of beeing part of group of individuals working together for a common purpose.
Today was hard to leave the office. It was 12:20, I was already late for catching the train towards Cluj, and everybody else was still in the office working for NPS and making sure that things happen. As I turned towards the door I couldn't help smile thinking about each one of them and the experiences that we had together.
I can't believe that we have worked together and shared an apartment for 9 months. I can not imagine a day without Iulian waking everybody us up with his ususal "Goood moooooorning" or going to the gym with the guys. Somehow my team has become a big part of my everyday reality that we build together as the MC of ROMANIA.
I know we are so different and then again this is what makes us unique. I know that each one in the team will always give 110% for making things happen and having all this in mind I can't stop smiling while thinking about it.
Proud to be part of this team and really happy I have the chance to wrok with them...

Niciun comentariu: