marți, 10 noiembrie 2009

The simple things

Apparently this blog was not meant to be updated constantly rather than in moments were the intensity of feelings is rushing trough myself. Last week was different, from all the other weeks in the MC. It all started on Friday when I went home and spent a week-end with my parents. I really don't remember when was the last time we talked about the small things in our lives and just hang out togehter. We managed to also play Catan which is a huge acomplishement considering that we haven't played anything together since I think 2 or 3 years ago. Monday and Tuesday I went to Cluj were I met my brother, my best friend from AIESEC and my girlfriend. A flower, a book, a coffee, random moments and all of them smilling. They are some of the most important people in my life and it felt unexpectatly really good to see them smile.
Beeing back into AIESEC Cluj is like a whirlwind and beeing chair for the 3SOME RTS is like a tornado in itself. When I entered AIESEC Adisor, the chair for my RTS, was half the reason I stayed in the organization and I hope I may have done the same for some of the new members. Meeting again Tzutzu mic, Vlad But, Cips, Ioana Sirca, Emil, Adi Rusu, Clau and Alec, people who in different moments in my AIESEC life have ment so much for me, showed me how valuable are those precious links to those people who are close to your heart and how easy it is to forget about them as we run trough life.
My greatest satisfaction was to see the smiles on everybody's faces when the conference ended, going trough the sugarcubes and seeing a happy faci team.
Beeing with Anda for this entire week was like I never left for Bucharest. It all felt so natural and so right. Jumping between faci meetings, plenaries or having random talks together over a pizza or a coffee felt like nothing bad could happen and out of all the things out there called life this is how it should be for us.
Right now I am on the train running from Cluj to Bucharest, where another world is waiting for me. Somehow I feel that for the last months I have been trying to keep this two worlds separate and felt like living two parallel lives.
Tomorrow I'll try to clash them and see what happens.

2 comentarii:

Hermy spunea...

I'm glad you had a great time at RTS. Thank you for everything you've done for the faci team and for the delegates. Was nice working with you.
I'm sure for everyone this RTS was a great experience.

See you at the next RTS :)

Gabelus spunea...

Vladutz, sper ca ti-ai recuperat ceasul de la Antzu!
Iar referitor la postul tau, imi regasesc complet straile din anul ce am fost in Bucuresti. Decizia mea a fost sa aleg una dintre "lumi", si am facut alegerea buna, sper ca si tu sa iei cea mai buna decizie la final!
Salutari din Cluj :D